Do you like music?
do you fancy being part of a music group?
COME TO OUR TASTER MUSIC SESSIONS – run by our in house music therapist, for adults with Brain injuries
10 week course starting 21st March 2018
Wednesdays 11am – 12pm
£15 per session
- Music is a huge part of WHO WE ARE – our IDENTITY!
- It stimulates our memories
- Improves our communication
- Improves our concentration
- Improves our co-ordination
- Develops our confidence
- Helps express our emotions
- Helps us relax
- Focuses on what we CAN DO!
- Experience yourself in a new way
WHAT WILL BE DOING?
Each week we will focus on something different:
Some ideas, so far…
- Using musical instruments
- Musical relaxation
- Drumming Group
- Music appreciation
- Musical memories
- Music Quiz
- Music and Emotions
- Body percussion
- Making instruments
Your Health, Strength and Balance.
Second Chance are introducing a chair based exercise class for adults with Brain Injuries. Created specifically for individuals, who struggle with balance and fatigue following their brain injury – by our in house Physiotherapist.
Educational sessions will also be incorporated into the class, to help you understand the importance of Exercise on our daily lives
At the end of the course, each individual will be given a home exercise programme to take away with them.
- Strengthens Your Bones and improves joint function
- Improves Muscle Strength.
- Strengthens your Cardiovascular system.
- Improves Posture, Balance and Coordination
- Lowers your risk of Diabetes.
- Lessens Fatigue.
- Improves Sleeping Pattern.
- Boosts your Immune System.
- Prevents Strokes.
- Improves Memory and Brain function
- Alleviates anxiety, relieve depression.
- Improves concentration
- Eases Pain
The Class will run for 1 hour every 2 weeks on a Thursday for 6 weeks from 11am.
Commencing 12th April 2018
Contact – email@example.com or call 01924 366735 and quote physio workshop to book
Please note there are limited places – each workshop will hold a maximum of 4 clients.
The class cost £25 each session and will need to be paid for on arrival